Monday, June 6, 2016

Beautiful and Bright

On this day last year I had a hunch and took about 20 pregnancy tests and with 1 word I was filled with a million emotions. 

                                

We waited sooo long and had 2 heartbreaking experiences but as I sit here and look at my babbling little Norah Lane, those 4 years were so worth it. I'm so glad we didn't give up and I hope that our experience might give hope to a couple who is going through the same thing. Yes it can be painful and stressful and it will definitely test your marriage , but never lose faith because He has something wonderful for you. 

In our case it was our little rainbow baby

A “rainbow baby” is a baby that is born following a miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal death or infant loss.In the real world, a beautiful and bright rainbow follows a storm and gives hope of things getting better. The rainbow is more appreciated having just experienced the storm in comparison.
                                       
                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment